Meadow Oaks Saturday Morning Quota Game (Open to Everyone!!)
Meadow Oaks hosts a Saturday Morning Quota game with a Shotgun starting at 8:30AM. You MUST Check in by 8:00 am
You will be able to make your own pairings. If you don’t have your own foursome we will help pair you with other players.
The guidelines are as follows:
- USGA Rules govern all play!!! If you are not sure of the rules play two balls.
- Scoring is adjusted every week. The worst score you can post towards your quota is minus 3 Points
- A temporary quota will be required to play. It can come from an existing game or GHIN Handicap. When qualifying you will not be allowed to be more than +3 of your temporary quota. 3 rounds will be required to establish a quota.
- Play ball as it lies.
- Any Putt that scores a point, must be holed out- no gimmies!!!!
- Players 69 years of age and younger will play the Gold Tees or Blue Tees unless approved for health or medical reasons. A Player on his 70th Birthday may elect to move to the Green tees with an addition of 4 points to his quota and will be required to re-qualify.
- If you are absent from the game for an extended period of time you will be asked to re-qualify. This rule applies to “everyone.” However special conditions will be heard by the committee. I.E. Health, moved etc.
$25 will go to the Prize fund and will be allocated as follows:
Points game: $18 / Skins: $4 / CTP’s: $2 / Super Skin: $1
- Points Game pays 3 places if there are 39 players or less in field. If there are 40 players or more we pay 4 places and ties.
- There is a 50/50 Pot everyone MUST buy at least one ticket.
- 50% will go to player with winning ticket, 50% will go to closest to the pin on Par 3 selected (must purchase a ticket to qualify for this.)
- Free Round: One free round will be awarded to one lucky participant who is the closest to the hole on a randomly chosen par 3. The round is only redeemable for the quota game.
- Hole in One Pot:There is also an optional hole in one pot that will be $5. This is a one-time fee that covers the entrant until a hole in one is recorded. When a hole in one is recorded the lucky recipient will receive the entire pot. If there is more than one recorded on a given day, the pot will be split equally. Once a hole in one is recorded everyone who is interested will pay $5 again to rebuild the pot.